Stepstone Dealers meet Stepstone's Standards
With product quality and customer service among the key components to Stepstone’s success, we work towards having a consistent customer experience regardless of where Stepstone products are purchased. Stepstone Dealers, become our dealers if they meet certain standards.
- Must be a Building/Masonry yard or Nursery and in business to support landscaping – the landscape industry or customers with landscape projects
- Facilities - the yard space to house our product and the equipment, such as a forklift, to support the sale of Stepstone precast concrete to customers
- Demonstrate a solid financial footing which suggests the stability to stock our product, if they so desire, and a commitment to their business
- Retail operations – open to the public with regular hours and staff
- Facility maintenance – good product organization and safety practices
- A company culture dedicated to servicing customers
Stepstone dealers serve over 250 communities
Stepstone Dealers are conveniently located in California and Nevada. Below is a list of areas served and new ones are added often. Please call us or use our Contact Us form for the Dealers closest to you.
- Alameda 9
- Contra Costa 5
- El Dorado 1
- Imperial 1
- Kern 4
- Kings 1
- Los Angeles 68
- Marin 1
- Monterey 3
- Orange 23
- Placer 3
- Riverside 24
- Sacramento 12
- San Bernardino 15
- San Diego 21
- San Francisco 1
- San Joaquin 2
- San Luis Obispo 3
- San Mateo 3
- Santa Barbara 8
- Santa Clara 9
- Santa Cruz 5
- Solano 2
- Sonoma 7
- Stanislaus 2
- Tulare 2
- Ventura 8
"Dealing with many suppliers throughout the years, I’ve realized how spoiled we are by Stepstone, Inc., - from their high quality product to their customer service. Our sales rep Karina is the best, she is easily accessible and no one knows the product better. The office staff and delivery drivers are always professional and great to deal with. I wish all my suppliers were like Stepstone."
R. Matt Abbott, Purchasing/Sales
Whitewater Rock and Supply
"Stepstone is Top Notch, they are fast, customer oriented and if you ever have a problem on a job, (which is not common) they’re with you side by side one step at a time."
Peninsula Building Materials
"Lupe and the support team in Stepstone are such a pleasure to work with. The comprehensive catalog and high quality products allows my clients to have so many options so we can customize for the job."
Jessica and Joshua
Ace Building Materials
"Six years ago we installed Stepstone pavers as part of an extensive sustainable retrofit of our house. We were very happy to support a local manufacturer whose products allow for rainwater permeability on the site. Stepstone pavers have held up beautifully and we are very happy with them."
Robert & Monica Fortunato
Owners and Builders of the Green Idea House, Hermosa Beach